WIN YOUR FAVOURITE FIZZY POP DESIGNS PRINTS & PRODUCTS
- The promoter of this promotion is Fizzy Pop Designs (“the Promoter”) (ABN 64 060 366 976).
- Entry is free and open to Australian & NZ residents over the age of 18. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- This competition is a game of chance.
- This competition commences at 8.00AM on 19th March 2017 and ends at 11.59PM AEST on 26th March, 2017 (“Competition Period”). Only one entry per person. Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected responses will be deemed invalid.
- To enter this competition, during the promotion period entrants must:
- Visit www.fizzypopdesigns.com.au
- Set up a Wishlist account and click the ‘Add to Wishlist’ button for products they like. Saving the products into their Wishlist account. (“Entry”)
- There will be 1 winner (“the Winner”).
- “The Winner” will receive a $250 Fizzy Pop Designs store credit.
- The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
- If any prize remains unclaimed after 3 months of the winner being contacted, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize. The Independent Scrutineer will chose an alternative Winner and the alternative Winner will be notified via email.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed an acknowledgement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being properly conducted due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves its rights to disqualify any entrant or to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel this competition, to the extent permitted by law.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law).
- The competition is in no way associated with Facebook or Instagram.